lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas



What a sad movie, but it is beautiful. Is a special moviel because it shows the second world war by the perspective of a little child, a child that is son of a nazi. It’s different from other movies, they are showing you the perspective of a kid, a kid that is so freaking innocence. He even confuse the prisioners with farmers. 

When you hide the reality to a kid, he is going to fight to know the true. In this movie, is in a indirect way… 

And how it ends, it’s traggic. The movie made me cry, and a lot. We started to watched the movie on Friday, and we finish it on Monday; but I knew I was going to cry, so I watched it by myself on Friday, and yes… I cried. 

One of my favorite movies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario